I am glad to see Tyler and Daddy are getting their rest!!!! How's Mommy doing? Aunt Pam
Hey there new Daddy!This picture brings back not too distant memories...I have one with Olivia and I...one with Kaden too, I think.It's a great feeling, huh?Tell Katie hello, congrats, and hope to see you soon. We need a vacation...how's the skiing?Cuzin' Glen
Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it... -Chris
I am glad to see Tyler and Daddy are getting their rest!!!! How's Mommy doing? Aunt Pam
ReplyDeleteHey there new Daddy!
ReplyDeleteThis picture brings back not too distant memories...I have one with Olivia and I...one with Kaden too, I think.
It's a great feeling, huh?
Tell Katie hello, congrats, and hope to see you soon. We need a vacation...how's the skiing?
Cuzin' Glen