Sunday, April 30, 2006

Qimonda


Well as of Midnight tonight, I no longer work for Infineon Technologies. Our division (Memory Products) has spun off and formed a separate new company called "Qimonda"... yeah, that's really the name, I didn't sneeze... it sounds wierd I know... I didn't pick it... but I will admit after hearing it for a few weeks now and saying it outloud a few times, it starts to sound semi-normal, almost like a real word. We are currently the #2 memory supplier in the world (Samsung is #1).
Anyhow, if anyone's interested, here's a link to our new website...

www.Qimonda.com


Enjoy the new pictures of Tyler... Since I'm sure that's what you came here for :-)

2 comments:

  1. The good thing about a blog is you can inform everyone on what is going on. Of course along with the pictures. Hopefully the spinoff will work out and you will be pres. real soon. Pics are great.
    Good Luck
    Aunt Karen and Uncle Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...you know, he looks a lot like, at the same age, like...Uncle Derek! (that's a compliment)

    ReplyDelete

Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris