Well I decided to change up the look of this page a bit. Basically I switched to YouTube for the video hosting and while it's cool that you can play them right here on the page, they take up a lot of space, which didn't really fit on the other layout.
So I hope you like green polka dots, becuase the choices were sort of limited...
Anyhow, you don't come here for the pretty colors (I hope), so maybe you won't even notice (???).
Also, I have had some trouble with the new release of the software that I use to post the pictures (I guess I know why they call it a 'beta' version). But I hope it will be fixed soon and I can get back to normal.
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer. See you all soon!
-Chris, Katie & Tyler
I really like the new background, it's more "baby colors" but you're right, we don't sign on to look at the background. You have the best blog ever, always up-to-date pictures and so clear and the cutest subject!!We love you all! Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete