Monday, November 06, 2006

Some pictures from Derek and Jen's wedding

The party



A league of extraordinary gentlemen...well... 4 out of 5's not bad


"Get Down, Get Down"


No, this is not a photo-shop trick, all 9 of us in one place at the same time. Amazing!

6 comments:

  1. What a good looking bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to the other cousins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a spontaneous picture at the end of the night, requested and organized by one of my aunts. She managed to get us all together for 30 seconds to get a picture of the "Kukesh" grandchildren. It was the first time we have all been together probably since Brett moved to Colorado in 2000. Anyone who is within 50 miles almost always shows up for birthdays and holidays, but a few are always far away and unable to make it. I can't say why nobody asked me to take one with the Fieldsend cousins, but I don't think anyone did. I don't recall turning down any requests but I don't recall much of the night. I was in no shape to come up with that idea on my own but anyone could have asked. I wish someone had thought of it, I would have loved to have it. No offense was meant, I appologise if any was taken. Hope eveyone had a great time.

    -Derek

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Derek. I don't remember some of the evening. For starters, I don't remember having my picture taken with the other groomsmen. That's okay, though. We still look good, especially my neck.

    -Brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. none taken...just teasing Chris...love his Tyler blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. but let's admit, It is a GREAT picture

    ReplyDelete

Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris