On Saturday we took Tyler to a "Train Show" at a local high school. It was more like a flea market for train stuff, mostly old electric ones. Some really neat stuff for sure, but we really just went to see the models all set up. There were some really elaborate lay-outs, one made entirely of legos by a little kid... impressive. I think Tyler could have stayed all day watching them go around and around... but my arms were killing me after 2 hours :-) Unfortunately they're all set up at about waist height, which for Tyler is over his head, so he couldn't see most of them without being held... which is fine, except as I said, he could watch them for hours. There was one really big one (I don't know the technical terms..."something"-guage) but it was BIG, and right next to it, was a tiny little one, almost like micro-machine size. The guy running it was also tiny (and come to think of it, looked a little like the guy that used to do the comercials for the micro machines, you know, the one who talked really fast) only he was, shall we say..."vertically challenged"?... you get the idea... but it was great, every single person that came over would say, "Oh look, a little one!.... ah....a little TRAIN... a little train...look...."... I wonder how many times a day he heard that. I have to admit, I did it myself.
Anyhow,I didn't take many pictures while we were there, but I took some videos of the trains.
The other pictures here are of Tyler begging for more hot chocolate... cooled off, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris