Congratulations again! Jen thinks she looks like Mom. I thought she looked just like one of the first pictures of Tyler on your blog with the same blanket. Either way she's adorable and we can't wait to meet her. We'll be up asap.
Congratulations guys!! She is soooo sweet and beautiful. Tyler is going to make a wonderful big brother!! Wow, we are so excited for all of you and we can not wait to meet her!!! Love, Casey, Greg and Aaron
Congratulations to all of you!! You two sure do make pretty babies. We also cannot wait to meet her. Tyler is going to make a wonderful big brother to Anna. Love, Uncle Paul and Aunt Karen
WOW! I was just checking your blog (for the second time ever) and I saw a cute baby in a pink hat!!! Yeah, we're so happy for you all. Let us know what we can do for you. Do you need some meals or we could take Tyler for a few hours. Whatever you need. Let us know. Congrats! She is so beautiful, of course!! LOVE "Boof", Sven and Max
Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it... -Chris
Congratulations!! She's as beautiful as we knew she would be, we're so happy for all of you.
ReplyDeleteUncle Dan and Joanne
Congratulations!!!!! She is adorable and beautiful coloring for pink! We can't wait to meet her. Love to all! Uncle Kev and Aunt Jackie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again! Jen thinks she looks like Mom. I thought she looked just like one of the first pictures of Tyler on your blog with the same blanket. Either way she's adorable and we can't wait to meet her. We'll be up asap.
ReplyDelete-Derek and Jen
Congratulations guys!! She is soooo sweet and beautiful. Tyler is going to make a wonderful big brother!! Wow, we are so excited for all of you and we can not wait to meet her!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Casey, Greg and Aaron
Congratulations to all of you!! You two sure do make pretty babies. We also cannot wait to meet her. Tyler is going to make a wonderful big brother to Anna.
ReplyDeleteLove, Uncle Paul and Aunt Karen
Congrats...another Fieldsend lady in the family. Whoopie! Can't wait to see her in person. What a cutie! Great job Chris and Katie!
ReplyDeleteLove, Uncle Gary and Aunt Pam
Congratulations. She's so cute. It does look a lot like the first picture of Tyler. Not February but still an Aquarius!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I was just checking your blog (for the second time ever) and I saw a cute baby in a pink hat!!! Yeah, we're so happy for you all. Let us know what we can do for you. Do you need some meals or we could take Tyler for a few hours. Whatever you need. Let us know. Congrats! She is so beautiful, of course!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE "Boof", Sven and Max
I agree with Jen, I told uncle Dan I thought she looked like Grandma Patty!
ReplyDeleteJoanne