Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ChrisFieldsend.blogspot.com turns 500!!!!!

This entry marks the 500th post on our blog! Yup...crazy huh? It's hard to believe, I know. Thanks to everybody for visiting and leaving such nice comments over the past few years. We don't see all of our friends and family nearly as much as we'd like, but with this website we aim to keep you all close and up to date.

Take a few minutes and look back in the "archives"... I have to say, it's amazing how much Tyler has done in just 2.5 years!

Here are a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks
2008_07_22

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It's an honor to have been in one of the original posts on such a prestigious blog. Here's to another 500 posts!

    ReplyDelete

Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris