Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Smoked Gouda anyone???

This cheese factory borders our neighborhood, the big white tanks are full of milk, but I guess with all the smoke of who knows what burning, they evacuated our neighborhood to be safe. 11pm a fireman knocked on the door and told us we were being evacuated, so we loaded the kids into the car and went to Gail & Paul's for the night. Tyler was a little confused... "We're going to Nanny and Poppy's house"..."Oh, we haven't seen them in a while...that was a short nap...hey! It's really dark outside...Hey Daddy, did you see those fire-trucks over there? Where are we going? Can I have some goldfish?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris