Something came up at lunch today and I wanted to ask around before I forget... did we lend any of you the DVD "Alone in the Wilderness"? It's the self-made documentary made by the guy who moved to Alaska in the 60's and filmed himself setting up shop and living off the land. It's been missing from our collection for a while, but I know we lent it around to a bunch of you. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't laugh, it's really interesting).
If you have it, please let me know. The guys at lunch were talking about it and it made me want to watch it again :-)
Thanks.... I'll post some more pictures of the kids after it's returned! hahaha...just kidding... I'll put some more up soon. We've been busy in the snow!
-Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment
Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris