Anna had a little dance recital today at Essex High School up on the stage (I say little because the full shin-dig was all ages/levels, and lasted three hours...Anna's class was second, and lasted about 4 minutes :-) She did great!!... I don't think I could go out on a stage in front of a full house...it was totally packed! People were turned away at the door by the fire marshal it got so crowded... Fortunately, we were there early and got seats in the front row. We had our doubts that she would go through with it when she realized how many people were there, but she proved us wrong, and we are SO proud of her.
Here's a couple of clips... I grabbed with the camera. If you don't know the song (I'd be shocked if if you did), it's from Pinnochio and it's called "I've Got No Strings"... hence the suspenders with the tutu.
I've got a ton of pictures to go through from the past few weeks and a trip to Story Land, but wanted to share Anna's dance tonight.
Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it... -Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment
Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris