Thursday, April 04, 2013

Chris Fieldsend3 shared an album with you.

You may have noticed some strange posts over the past week... I'm experimenting with my new phone...it's really easy to send one, or just a few pictures to the blog instantly, but not as straight forward to upload a whole album to Picasa and share that, so you may feel like you saw some of these pictures as I was playing around, but these are new ones taken with the normal camera.
Anyhow, we'll see how it goes moving forward.
I hope you all had a great Easter. We had fun in New Hampshire!
Spring is almost here. I think we've taken our last ski run for the year...they're down to a single lift and a few trails, so we're probably not going to bother this weekend. Now we're into the long mud season in Vermont... hopefully it won't last long!
2013-04-04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris