Thursday, January 19, 2006

Keep it up...

I'm glad so many people have stopped by to check out our new little guy. Thank you all for all of the kind "comments" and messages. We're all doing well and enjoying every second with him!
I will try to continue posting a few new pictures at least once a week for anyone who's interested to stop by once in a while.

It seems that almost the whole family has visited this site recently, so I think I should take this opportunity to invite you all to send me YOUR own pictures too, which I will post for everyone to see here if you like. Surely you all have some that you'd like to share!

If you'd like a reccomendation, go to http://picasa.google.com/index.html and download this software. It's the best image organizer out there, and it's totally free. You can organize, e-mail, print, edit, enhance, and post to a blog :-) all from within it. It's real easy to use and very handy. And best of all, it's very efficient and fast, no nonsense. Try it out.

Thanks again for stopping by!
-C

1 comment:

  1. chris, keep the pictures coming. we enjoy checking this often to see all of you. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it...
-Chris