He is beautiful!!!! Thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming til we can get up there to see him. Give Katie a kiss for us and Tyler. Lots of love, Aunt Jackie
Congratulations, he is adorable but I told Aunt Cyndy that she can not have another. I put the pictures on a CD and will bring them over to Grammy Betty's and load them on her computer. Hope everyone is feeling well and can't wait to see him in person. Love, Aunt Cyndy and Uncle Jeff
Finally, he's here! Congratulations, you guys did a great job, he's gorgeous (of course)Can't wait to hold the little bugger and tell him all the stories of his daddy's hijinks! Look forward to seeing all 3 of you soon, hugs and kisses to everyone! Love, Uncle Dan and Aunt Joanne
Hi Chris...I work for your mom and dad and lil Tyler is just adorable...Katie, you and Chris make great babies!! :-) Chris, your mom had the grammy fieldsend picture pack already for the adoring fans of Exeter to see! Your parents are glowing and very happy.
I wish you all the best and congratulations on your new arrival.
Amazing...someone is actually thinking about commenting? Over 2 years have gone by without a single comment! Just when I thought nobody ever looked at this thing and considered deleting it... -Chris
He is beautiful!!!! Thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming til we can get up there to see him. Give Katie a kiss for us and Tyler. Lots of love, Aunt Jackie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, he is adorable but I told Aunt Cyndy that she can not have another. I put the pictures on a CD and will bring them over to Grammy Betty's and load them on her computer. Hope everyone is feeling well and can't wait to see him in person.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Cyndy and Uncle Jeff
Finally, he's here! Congratulations, you guys did a great job, he's gorgeous (of course)Can't wait to hold the little bugger and tell him all the stories of his daddy's hijinks! Look forward to seeing all 3 of you soon, hugs and kisses to everyone! Love, Uncle Dan and Aunt Joanne
ReplyDeleteHi Chris...I work for your mom and dad and lil Tyler is just adorable...Katie, you and Chris make great babies!! :-)
ReplyDeleteChris, your mom had the grammy fieldsend picture pack already for the adoring fans of Exeter to see! Your parents are glowing and very happy.
I wish you all the best and congratulations on your new arrival.
Cindi Pike
To answer the question-yes.
ReplyDeleteWay cool.
He looks like a little Dan Marino! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, hooe everyone is healthy and our best to all,
ReplyDeleteUncle Gary & Aunt Pam
(GO PATRIOTS!)
A little Dan Marino! No way this kids not a loser. More like a tiny Tom Brady. Go Pats!
ReplyDelete